Pinemodz Terms of Service
1 Acceptance of these Terms of Service
All content within this site is created or developed and published by Swiss company Pinemodz , (“Pinemodz”). All Intellectual Property Rights are owned by Pinemodz and its licensors.
Your (“You”) use of the www.pinemodz.com website and /or any other information exchange media, made available by Pinemodz (collectively the “Online Shop”) and any Products You order via the Online Shop is governed by these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”).
BY ACCESSING THE ONLINE SHOP AND/OR USING IT YOU ACCEPT AND UNDERTAKE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS AND/ OR USE THE ONLINE SHOP.
If You are under 18 years of age or a minor in your country of residence, please ask Your legal guardian to complete your registration to the Online Shop for you. If You are under 10 years of age You are not entitled to use the Online Shop.
Subject to Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms of Service, Pinemodz grants You a personal, limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable license to use the Online Shop solely as for Your personal and non-commercial purposes as set forth in these Terms of Service.
2 Contact details of Pinemodz
Director of Operations
Phone: +44 663918877
3 Provision and use of the Online Shop
Pinemodz has the right to provide the Online Shop as it deems appropriate including the right to amend the Online Shop. If such changes necessitate changes in Your operating environment or other devices, You shall make such changes at Your own expense. Pinemodz aims to notify You of any substantial changes that materially affect the use of the Online Shop a reasonable time in advance.
Pinemodz may suspend the Online Shop where necessary for example for installation, amendment or maintenance work or if laws, regulations or authorities so require or if there are other justifiable reasons for suspension. Pinemodz aims to ensure that the suspension is as short as possible. Pinemodz has the right to terminate the Online Shop at its sole discretion. Should any suspensions or termination of the Online Shop occur, Pinemodz aims to reasonably notify You of such occurrences in beforehand.
You agree to use the Online Shop in a manner that does not cause harm to Pinemodz, other users or third parties. Pinemodz reserves the right to terminate or restrict Your access to the Online Shop without prior notice if You violate these Terms of Service or if You abuse the Online Shop or load the Online Shop to an unusual extent. Pinemodz is entitled to prevent access to the Online Shop if it has reason to believe that You are engaged in illegal activity or compromise other users' or Pinemodz's data security or privacy.
Pinemodz may use subcontractors to fulfil its obligations pertaining to the Online Shop and/or these Terms of Service.
4 Products, Shipping and Product return Policy
By using the Online Shop You may purchase certain products, including but not limited to Stock Images and Interactive Video (“Products”). The sale becomes binding between You and Pinemodz when Pinemodz receives Your payment. All Products are in a digital form. Please note that any such Products may be subject to separate licensing terms and conditions than those set forth herein. Further, digital Products are not subject to the right of withdrawal as specified below.
Information on Product delivery times and other Product information is specified in the Online Shop web site. Pinemodz takes commercially reasonable efforts to provide You with Product information that is as accurate as possible. Pinemodz does warrant that the Product information or other content on the Online Shop is accurate, reliable, complete or error-free. Should a Product offered by Pinemodz itself appear to be contrary to the Product information provided by Pinemodz, Your sole remedy is to return the Product(s) in unused condition as set forth below.
Shipping times may vary depending on the Product, its availability and other possible practical factors. Please check the shipping times for each Product separately.
Should You wish to receive a printout of an order You have placed, this can be done by printing out the order confirmation You receive after You have placed Your order. This confirmation will be sent to You by e-mail after You have completed the order process by clicking on "Complete my Purchase" (or an equivalent) and once your payment information has successfully been processed. Further, you will receive a shipping confirmation once the Product(s) have been shipped to You.
Any virtual goods and downloadable products are eligible for return and refund provided the product is still functioning. For returns and refunds contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: order number, first and last name and email. Once a refund is approved you should receive your funds in 7 business days.
The prices in force from time to time are specified in connection with each Product. Shipping charges are added when applicable and they may vary in accordance with the shipping destination and other applicable practical factors. The prices shall include all public charges determined by the authorities, including value added tax pursuant to the legislation in force from time to time. Please note that the public charges may vary depending on the country You reside in. Payment will be done at the time of purchase using the available payment methods.
Additional customs, duties as well as brokerage charges may however apply depending on the shipping destination and will be collected at the time of delivery. Please note that Pinemodz is not responsible for such charges.
Accepted payment methods are specified in the Online Shop web site. You can pick the payment method You wish to use during the checkout process. The payment interface uses SSL secure server with digital certificates (https://) and Your payment information is fully encrypted during the checkout process.
6 Intellectual Property Rights
Pinemodz (or its licensors) shall own all rights, title and interest in and to the Online Shop as well as any material in or provided through the Online Shop, including any copyright, patent, trademark, design right, trade secret and any other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”). You shall not receive any ownership rights by using the Online Shop.
In connection with Your use of the Online Shop You may provide Pinemodz with suggestions, ideas, reviews, comments, questions or other information and/or material regarding the Online Shop (“Feedback”). After providing the Feedback to Pinemodz You continue to retain any Intellectual Property Rights to the Feedback that You may have and You grant Pinemodz and its partners a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free right and license to use, copy, amend, modify, translate, further develop and make derivative works of the Feedback. You acknowledge that You also give to Pinemodz, without charge, the right to commercialise Your Feedback in any way and for any purpose. Pinemodz has no liability for any loss or damage suffered by You as a result of the disclosure or use of such Feedback.
You agree not to provide Pinemodz with Feedback that is subject to a third party license that requires Pinemodz to license the Online Shop or the material contained therein to third parties because Pinemodz includes Your Feedback in the Online Shop. Further, Pinemodz does not solicit or wish to receive any Feedback from You that is deemed confidential or proprietary, unless specifically so requested by Pinemodz. Any Feedback that You submit to Pinemodz will be deemed non-confidential or non-proprietary, unless Pinemodz has specifically stated otherwise.
You shall be liable and agree to indemnify Pinemodz and third parties for and against all damages, which are caused by Your unlawful behaviour or Your breach of these Terms of Service.
9 Links to Third Party Sites
The Online Shop may contain links to sites, which are owned or operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Pinemodz shall not be responsible for the content or for products or services offered by third parties. Further, the content on Third Party Sites may be subject to separate terms of service and/or privacy policies, the contents of which Pinemodz recommends You to review.
10 Force majeure
A force majeure event shall discharge Pinemodz from its obligations with respect to the Online Shop in the event that the said force majeure event prevents or unreasonably impedes the performance pertaining to the Online Shop. Examples of force majeure include fire, earthquake, flood, explosion, strike or other stoppage of work, orders of public authorities, disruption of energy supplies, shortage of raw materials or equipment, disruption of cable or other data communications caused by or arising from outside factors, or other comparable causes that were not foreseen and that could not reasonably have been prepared for in advance.
Pinemodz shall seek to announce this through the Online Shop immediately whenever such announcement is possible.
11 Amendments and Termination
Pinemodz has the right to amend these Terms of Service by notifying You of such amendments reasonably in advance. Pinemodz delivers the amended Terms of Service to You via the Online Shop or some other suitable means at its discretion. Your continued use of the Online Shop after receiving the notification regarding such amendments shall be deemed as Your acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
In case You object the entry into force of the amended Terms of Service and if You and Pinemodz do not agree otherwise in writing, Your right to use the Online Shop shall terminate on the date the amended Terms of Service enter into force.
Pinemodz may also at its discretion notify You of amendments and make the amended Terms of Service available without prior notice upon the next time You access the Online Shop and make it conditional for continued use of the Online Shop for You to specifically accept the amended Terms of Service (for example by clicking “Accept”). However, should You choose not to accept the amended Terms of Service made available to You in accordance with this paragraph Your right to use the Online Shop shall terminate immediately.
If, at any time, any provision hereof is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a valid one which achieves the original purpose and commercial goal of the invalid provision to the extent possible.
12 Limitation of liability
The Online Shop is provided on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind. Pinemodz does not warrant that the Online Shop will function without interruptions or error-free. Pinemodz shall not be liable for the correctness, exhaustiveness or reliability of the information or other material presented in the Online Shop nor for the content or other features of the products or services offered on or conveyed through the Online Shop. Further, Pinemodz shall not be liable for the content in the Online Shop, including without limitation the data, or any other information exchange media on or connected with the Online Shop.
Pinemodz shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages caused by a possible delay, a change or loss of a service, product or material transferred through the Online Shop. Pinemodz is not liable for direct or indirect damages caused by interruptions and disturbances including loss or delay of data or changes in data due to technical defects or maintenance. Further, Pinemodz disclaims any liability for direct or indirect damages caused to You by harmful programs (viruses, worms or the like) or incorrect content in the Online Shop. Pinemodz bears no liability for damages caused by You or by a third party.
Pinemodz's maximum liability for direct damages caused to You or Your property is at all times limited to the amount paid by You for the Product(s) You have ordered via the Online Shop that gave reasons for the claim. Pinemodz is never liable for any indirect or unforeseeable damages caused to You at any given circumstances.
13 Applicable law and settlement of disputes
These Terms of Service and the contractual relation related thereto shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland. Disputes arising out of these Terms of Service or the contractual relation related thereto will be attempted to be settled amicably. If no agreement is attained, the dispute shall be settled in the District Court of Zurich, Swizterland as the first instance.
14 Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com . (email of submerchant)
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
Pinemodz is a secure gaming provider that allows users to buy digital gaming accounts in a variety of pricing formats and specifications. Pinemodz does have possession of everything listed or sold through Pinemodz. Pinemodz' products are in all cases legally compliant and do not in any form violate copy rights from it's manufacturers. The contract for the sale is directly between Pinemodz and Buyer. While we may provide pricing, postage, listing and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Pinemodz does not review users' actions. Pinemodz helps facilitate the settlement of disputes by direct contact with the Buyer to solve any potential issue regarding the sale that was made.
Pinemodz User Agreement
2. 1.1 3. Pinemodz is a shop that allows users to buy products. As a shop, Pinemodz does own the items listed on this site. The actual contract for sale is directly between Buyers and Pinemodz. Pinemodz has total control over and does guarantee: the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of Users’ content or listings; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
4. 1.3 7. Please be advised that this User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and Pinemodz have against each other are resolved (see Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability and Legal Disputes provisions below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate, which will require you to submit claims you have against Pinemodz to binding and final arbitration.
5. 1.4 9. Acceptance of the Agreement. By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site. You may not use the Site and may not accept the terms of this Agreement if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the Switzerland or other countries including the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the Site. Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
6. 1.5 11. Amendments. Pinemodz may amend this Agreement and/or Site policies at any time, with or without notice to you, by posting the amended and restated Agreement or policy on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement and/or policy shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by Pinemodz of the amended and restated Agreement or policy and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement and Site policies may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of Pinemodz.
8. 2.1 14. Pinemodz Content. Information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or offers available on or through the Site are hereinafter referred to as “Pinemodz Content.”
9. 2.2 16. Registered User. Each User who has filled out a registration form on the Site by giving User information (such as name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc.) is a registered user (“Registered User”) of Pinemodz. Pinemodz will establish an account ("Account") for each Registered User on the Site and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias ("User Name") and password ("Password") for login access to its Account on the Site.
10. 2.3 18. Third-Party Content. Some of the Pinemodz Content displayed on the Site is provided or posted by third parties, hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Content.”
11. 2.4 20. Third-Party Rights. Third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the Site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the Site, are hereafter referred to as "Third Party Rights."
12. 2.5 22. Transaction Risks. The risks assumed by Users when using the Site or conducting transactions are deemed "Transaction Risks." Transaction Risks include risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to: a. Misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, and breach of contract.
* Risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that Users may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties' assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands, or claims by Third Party Rights claimants.
* Risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products, or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to a product originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products.
13. 2.6 24. User. For purposes of this Agreement, a "User" is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said User has registered with Pinemodz as a registered User. A User includes any person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
14. Use of Pinemodz
15. 3.1 27. General. Users may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any Pinemodz Content for the purpose of re–selling or re–distributing Pinemodz’ Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail, or otherwise), operating a business that competes with Pinemodz, or otherwise commercially exploiting Pinemodz Content. Systematic retrieval of Pinemodz Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices, or manual processes) without written permission from Pinemodz is prohibited. In addition, use of Pinemodz Content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
16. 3.2 29. Messages or information sent by a User through communication systems provided by Pinemodz, as well as emails, faxes, letters to addressees, or instant messages sent to addresses acquired from information obtained from the Site, shall not contain any of the materials described in the provisions of Section 5.4.
17. 3.3 31. No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Pinemodz or any other User, and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
19. 3.5 35. Third Party Rights. As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you agree that you will not use our Services to infringe the Third Party Rights of others in any way. Pinemodz will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of Users who are repeat infringers of the Third Party Rights of others. In addition, Pinemodz reserves the right to terminate the account of any User if Pinemodz believes that the User’s conduct is harmful to the interests of Pinemodz, its employees, directors, affiliates, or other Users, or for any other reason in Pinemodz’s sole and absolute discretion, with or without cause.
20. Registered Users
22. 4.2 40. Notwithstanding Section 4.1, Pinemodz may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and associated User Name and Password to any User for whatever reason or for no reason at all.
23. 4.3 42. Pinemodz may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time if: a. In Pinemodz' sole and absolute determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or
* Pinemodz has reasonable grounds to suspect that information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete; or
* Pinemodz believes that User conduct is harmful to the interests of Pinemodz, its employees, directors, affiliates, or other Users; or
* For any other reason in Pinemodz’s sole and absolute discretion.
24. 4.4 44. Prohibition on transferability of Account, User Name, and Password. A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User Name or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of Pinemodz. Pinemodz may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
25. 5.2 49. No sales agency relationship is created between any User and Pinemodz, its affiliates, directors, officers or employees by virtue of Pinemodz’ display of any of the User's information on the Site.
26. 5.3 51. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees: a. That any information provided by the User to be displayed on the Site is true, accurate, current and complete; and
* That it will maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
27. 5.4 53. Prohibited behavior. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that information submitted to Pinemodz for display on the Site shall not: a. Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
* Be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
* Relate to the sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any Third Party Rights;
* Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti–discrimination or false advertising);
* Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
* Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex–related merchandising or any other content that otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
* Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
* Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming);
* Solicit business from any Users in connection with a commercial activity that competes with Pinemodz. Furthermore, in the event that Pinemodz determines that User has violated this Section 5.4(i), User authorizes Pinemodz to levy a fine of up to £150.00 against the User’s registered payment method on file with Pinemodz, and/or require a deposit of up to £300.00 to reactive the User’s Account;
* Contain any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data, or personal information;
* Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement; or
* Otherwise create any liability for Pinemodz, its employees, directors or its affiliates.
30. 5.5 55. Third Party Rights. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Pinemodz or authorizes Pinemodz to display. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Pinemodz or authorizes Pinemodz to display does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products it offers and displays on the Site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
31. 5.6 57. Grant of license. Each User hereby grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty–free, sub–licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable license to Pinemodz and its affiliates to display and use all information provided by such User in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Agreement and to exercise the rights you have in such material or information, including, but not limited to, copyright, publicity, and database rights, in any media now known or not currently known.
32. 5.7 59. Removal of Material. Pinemodz reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any material displayed on the Site, including material which it believes in its sole and absolute discretion is unlawful, could subject Pinemodz to liability, violates this Agreement, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
33. 5.8 61. Pinemodz reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Furthermore, Pinemodz may disclose the identity and contact information of any User if requested to do so by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, a subpoena, or any other legal action, and Pinemodz shall not be liable for damages or any other consequences thereof. User further agrees that it will not bring any action or claim against Pinemodz for such disclosure. In connection with any of the foregoing, Pinemodz may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as Pinemodz deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion. User agrees that Pinemodz shall have no liability to User, including liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Pinemodz takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and User agrees to bear the risk that Pinemodz may take such actions.
34. Transactions between Buyers and Pinemodz
35. 6.1 64. General. Pinemodz provides an electronic web–based platform for exchanging information between buyers (“Buyer”) and Pinemodz (“Pinemodz”) of products and services.
36. 6.2 66. Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through, or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
37. 6.4 70. Assumption of Risks. Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming all Transaction Risks when using the Site to conduct transactions, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with using the Site. Each User agrees that Pinemodz shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
38. 6.5 72. Taxes. Users shall pay all sales and use taxes and all other taxes arising from their use of the Site.
41. 7.1 75. Seller fees. The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Seller Fees & Disbursements page. Pinemodz may change its fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions.
42. 7.2 77. Buyer fees. The fees we charge for processing payments are posted on our Buyer Payments page. Pinemodz may change its fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions.
43. 7.3 79. Miscellaneous. Users must have a payment method on file when buying on Pinemodz, and Users must pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, as well as retaining collection agencies and legal counsel). In addition, Users will be subject to late fees. Also see 8.2 and 8.3 below for fines, deposits, and reimbursement obligations related to violations of this User Agreement.
44. Disputes between Users
45. 8.1 82. Pinemodz as Arbitrator. In the event that any User has a dispute with any other User with regard to a transaction on the Site, such User agrees to submit the dispute to Pinemodz as the arbitrator for final and binding judgment. In order to allow Pinemodz to fairly and reasonably conduct investigations, Users agree to refrain from seeking third party arbitration while an order is still open or pending. Users who seek third party intervention (with the exception of Government Investigative Authorities) will be seen as interfering with the investigative process and attempting to force a decision in their favour. Pinemodz reserves the right to suspend or permanently ban Users who attempt to interfere with standard operating procedures for orders which are still active or pending.
47. 8.3 86. Fines. In the rare event that Pinemodz determines that a dispute between Users is due to a User’s breach of this User Agreement, the breaching User authorizes Pinemodz to levy a fine against the User’s payment method, up to £150.00. In addition, Pinemodz may suspend or ban the User’s Account, and/or require a deposit of up to £300.00 to reactive the User’s Account.
48. 8.4 88. Release. If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you agree to release and indemnify Pinemodz and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages, including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims that you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
49. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
50. 9.1 91. THE FEATURES AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND PINEMODZ HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
51. 9.2 93. PINEMODZ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. PINEMODZ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND DIGIZANI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITE.
52. 9.3 95. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk, and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Pinemodz or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
53. 9.4 97. Force Majeure. Under no circumstances shall Pinemodz be held liable for any delay, failure, or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or nonperformance of third parties.
54. 9.5 99. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pinemodz, its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly: a. From such User’s use of the Site, including but not limited to the display of such User's information on the Site;
* From such User’s breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
* From such User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by the User to Pinemodz, including but not limited to those set forth in Sections 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5 above.
* As a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site.
55. 9.6 101. Pinemodz and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise, or any other damages resulting from any of the following: a. The use or the inability to use the Site;
* Any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third–party service provider through the Site;
* Any claims or demands that User’s manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
* Unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
* Statements, conduct, or material posted by Users of the Site, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material; or
* Any other matter relating to the Site.
56. 9.7 103. Right to assume defense and control. Pinemodz reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with Pinemodz in asserting any available defenses.
57. 9.8 105. Pinemodz reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Pinemodz or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, or employees be liable to the User or to any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise).
58. 9.9 107. Third-Party Content. Pinemodz is not the author of Third Party Content, whether contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers. Neither Pinemodz nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into any sales agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of Third Party Content on the Site. Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. Neither Pinemodz nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees is responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User's reliance on such Third Party Content. In addition, neither Pinemodz nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees is responsible for the conduct of any User's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User's conduct.
59. 9.10 109. Third-Party Websites. Pinemodz may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party's website. User acknowledges that Pinemodz has no control over such third party websites, does not monitor such websites, and neither Pinemodz nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees shall be responsible or liable to anyone for such website, or any content, products or services made available on such website. User is cautioned to read such websites’ terms and conditions and privacy policies before using such third party websites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such websites.
61. Pinemodz’s Intellectual Property Rights
62. 10.1 114. General. Pinemodz is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the Pinemodz Content. The Site and the Pinemodz Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and the Pinemodz Content shall remain with Pinemodz, its affiliates, or licensors of the Pinemodz Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by Pinemodz are hereby reserved.
63. 10.2 116. Trademarks and Service Marks. “Pinemodz,” “Pinemodz.com", and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Pinemodz, LLC in various jurisdictions, and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
64. Notice to Users
65. 11.1 119. All notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, facsimile, or email to the last known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User to Pinemodz, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the Site that is publicly accessible without charge. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when: a. Pinemodz is able to demonstrate that the communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User; or
* Immediately upon Pinemodz’ posting of such notice on an area of the Site that is publicly accessible without charge.
66. Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Section 512(c) of Title 17 of the United States Code
67. 12.1 122. Pinemodz responds to notices of alleged copyright infringement as required by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a notice to Pinemodz.
68. Legal Disputes
69. 13.1 125. You and Pinemodz agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the Pinemodz User Agreement, your use of or access to the Site, the Services, or any products or services sold or purchased through Pinemodz’s sites, services, applications, or tools will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section. Please read this Section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and Pinemodz have against each other are resolved.
70. 13.2 127. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the Switzerland, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws, will govern this User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Pinemodz, except as otherwise stated in the User Agreement.
71. 13.3 129. Agreement to Negotiate and Arbitrate. In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to this agreement or the breach thereof, the parties hereto shall use their best efforts to settle the dispute, claim, question, or disagreement. To this effect, they shall consult and negotiate with each other in good faith and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a just and equitable solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach such solution within a period of 60 days, then, upon notice by either party to the other, all disputes, claims, questions, or differences shall be finally settled by arbitration administered by the United Kingdom Arbitration Association. You and Pinemodz each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and Pinemodz relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to Pinemodz’ Services, or any products or services sold, offered, or purchased through Pinemodz’ Services shall be settled exclusively through final and binding arbitration administered by the United Kingdom Arbitration Association, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The place of arbitration shall be Zurich, Switzerland, and the language of arbitration shall be English. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Switzerland.
72. 13.4 131. In no event shall an award in an arbitration initiated under this clause exceed the greater of a) the amount of the specific transaction in dispute, b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees which User paid to Pinemodz in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or c) £100.
73. 13.5 133. Costs. Each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators’ and administrative fees of arbitration.
74. 13.6 135. Confidentiality. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor an arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration hereunder without the prior written consent of both parties.
75. 13.7 137. Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND Pinemodz AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND Pinemodz AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER Pinemodz USERS.
76. 13.8 139. Consent to Jurisdiction. In the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Pinemodz must be resolved exclusively by a federal court located within the county of the Switzerland. You and Pinemodz agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Zurich, Switzerland, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
79. 14.2 144. Pinemodz and the User are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee–employer, or franchiser–franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
80. 14.3 146. The failure of Pinemodz to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
81. 14.4 148. If any provision herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
82. 14.5 150. User agrees that there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
83. 14.6 152. Headings are for reference purposes only, and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.